6–8 April 2018
This retreat is open to anyone passionate about running and keen to enjoy training alongside likeminded people. You don’t need to be a Run Crew member to attend, all you need is a love of running and a sense of adventure.
Every camp attendee will receive an awesome running shirt thanks to The North Face Australia, valued at $50.00.
Camps cater for all levels and while this one will be targeted at those preparing for UTA, it would still be beneficial to all distance runners. From beginners to Olympians, everyone will take away some great experiences. The beauty of the location and structure of camps means there’s something for everyone. What’s more, the views are spectacular, the food is amazing, plus the company you’ll have will make your time when training and relaxing all the more enjoyable.
Features include talks from industry experts, training sessions with professional coaches and top athletes, group discussions and presentations relating to specific races. There will also be ample time to rest and relax or explore some of the local attractions.
Recovery massages will also be available at an additional cost.
We’ll once again be staying at KCC, set amongst the eucalypt forest a stone’s throw from the Finish line of the Ultra Trail Australia events coming up in May.
The retreat will run from Fri afternoon (arrive anytime from 5pm) until Sunday lunch. All meals are included.
- Great food
- Group sessions
- Options for all fitness levels
- Recovery sessions
- Exploring hidden secrets of the Blue Mountains
Katoomba Convention Centre, Hartley Accommodation, 119 Cliff Dr, Katoomba, NSW
- 6th–8th April: $300.00 (shared room) – $350 (very limited single-rooms) depending on room availability.Places are limited, so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot, and tag your friends so that they don’t miss out!
Want to book your place? Contact us for details
Fri – Sun Arrive anytime from 4pm on Friday, depart on Sun by 2pm.
We will be staying at the KCC in Katoomba, in the Hartley Accommodation. We will be able to spread people out and can easily fit family and friends – so spread the word!
Fri: Arrive after 4pm, unpack, relax.
6pm: Easy run along clifftops from camp
7:30pm: Dinner followed by a brief intro to the team and plan for the days ahead.
Sat: 7:30am: Session. Options will include a flatter speed session, a session with some BIG hills, or a combo session.
– Free time to relax, sleep or check out some local attractions, cafes etc.
4 to 6pm: Presentations from industry experts TBC.
6pm: Easy recovery run or walk (optional).
Sun: Long Run, options include the UTA final 22k, Narrowneck Ridge, or another sections of the UTA course. Anywhere from 10km – 40km+
– Starting times will vary depending on which option you’d like to run, but we will aim for 7:30am.
– Check-out by 2pm and enjoy some free time in the Blue Mountains before heading home.
* Light breakfast will be available on Sat and Sun mornings before the sessions, with a more substantial brunch afterwards. Snacks will be available throughout the day.